Cheques payable to 'Josens UK Ltd', or pay direct in to the following account
- Account 68481069
- Sort code 08-92-50
Can you please email us at email@example.com to confirm the payment
Alternatively you may phone us to pay with credit or debit card
|About Us Josen Schoolwear started trading in 1989 and has established itself as a specialist school wear supplier in Bedfordshire. We also retail dancewear & uniform for youth organisations like Brownie, Guide, Beaver, Cub Scout, Rainbows etc... Our aim is to supply items of acceptional quality and value for money.|
Making A Purchase
HINT HINT: If you are not sure of the exact size that you require you can always order two items of different sizes and then return the unwanted item. In this case you will incure the return postage.
Payment with Card - we can ship within 2 days (unless the item is out of stock, or is a special order)
Account Customers - this optoin is available for UK schools only. Just click on 'Account Customers Login' to open an account
Discount Structure - over £250, 10%, over £400, 15%, over £500, 20%. This is discounted automaticly when you order online.
For Bulk Orders - please email your requirements and we will give a quotation (upto 50% on many items)
Shipping And Handling
RETAIL CUSTOMERS - Shipping & Handling cost's are calculated according to the garments weight & the minimum postage would be £2.90 for very small item. As a guide up to 5 sweatshirts would cost £3.40. To find out the exact shipping charges you need to go through the stage of placing an order by clicking on add to shopping cart and then clicking on checkout now key. At this stage you have not yet sent us your order and you can always go to cart and remove the items later.
SCHOOL AND WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS - Carriage cost is £6.50 +vat for each order
1. Stock items are shipped within 2 days from the time of reciving the order. There are certain items that are not kept in stock in which case shipping can take about 5 to 6 days, so if it is urgent please feel free to phone before ordering. Delivery is via Royal Mail or Parcel Force and could be either first or second class, or even parcel post if the package is over 2kg. PLEASE NOTE ! Products highlighted in a red box are special orders & could take up to 2/3 weeks for delivery but most of the time we are able to deliver much sooner.
2.'ACTION DELIVERY' speeds up the 'special order items. More information available within each product.
ALL ABOVE INFORMATION IS FOR UK ONLY - International orders usually 1 to 2 weeks depending on destinations but we will email to confirm after shipping.
Items out of stock will be put on back order and you will be notified of the delivery dates by e-mailed. You may cancel these items at any time by email or phone.
In the case of 'Special orders' extra notification will not be sent, unless there is a delay.
Credit Card Security
Credit Card Security All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer and are not held in clear text on any web site.
You will not see the familiar (SSL) padlock in the corner of your browser when you order from us because the end to end encryption used in our order processing is 4,722,366,482,869,645,213,696 times stronger than the SSL 56
If after entering your credit card details you come accross a blank grey rectangle and does not change, this is probably because something in your setup does not allow Java to run. In this case you have the option to send your order by email. Remember to give all of the following information. Item description, style number, colour, size, price & quantity.
Also your full name, address, postcode & telephone number.
After sending the order you may tel/fax us on (01234)359191 with your credit card details. (Some customers prefer to send credit card details via 2 separate emails)
PAYMENT - When you go through the order procedure, the payment is authorised but not debited. We only debit the card when we release your order.
Other option would be to go into the computer tools folder & disable the java & reorder.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with no quibble full refund guarantee (Please see our Returns Policy]
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can telephone or fax on 01234 59191, or write to Josend 25 Harpur Street Bedford MK40 1LA. We are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5.15pm.|
Customers information, such as credit card details, name, address, telephone number & email address is collected through the ordering process by secure servers solely by 'Josens ' and not by a third party. The information collected enables us to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart when you send the order. 'Josens' do not disclose buyer's information to third parties or run any mailing subscriptions.
Josens do not send marketing material to customers.
Some items are not refundable due to supplier terms & conditions. This would be indicated within the product section.
- Sale (or any reduced) items are not refundable
- Bulk orders are not refundable, so it is advised to order items for samples to make sure of sizing.
- Multiple quantities per size per colour are not refundable. Please order only one per size per colour if purchasing for a sample.
- All orther items may be returned within 14 days from the date you receive the goods. Full refund will be given (excluding the original shipping cost) providing it is in the same condition and labels intact. We reserve our right to refuse a refund where this guideline is not followed.
- The customer will be responsible for the costs of the return postage. (Please require a 'certificate of postage' or other proof of postage if necessary)
This does not affect your statutory rights
- FOR RETURNS -
Please use the attached returns form
We will refund as soon as we receive your items
Please reorder online
For local customer please feel free to come to
our store to exchnage or refund
You can also return by post for refund